Before you begin building your own WiFi Vendo Machine, please use the suggested hardware listed below or please consult to our tech support before purchasing your choice of hardware. We strongly discourage you to stop using our software if you insist using non recommended, underrated, sub-standard and unessessary hardware. Customization are welcome but do it at your own risk.
We would also like to remind you that you please, please, please test our software before you purchase a license. We have 15-day trial period for vouchers only. Coin function is disabled during the trial period.
- Raspberry Pi3 B/B+ -or- Raspberry Pi 4 B -or- Orange Pi One with official power supply Buy Raspberry Pi 3 at Lazada Buy Raspberry Pi 4 B at Lazada Buy Raspberry Pi 4 B Power Supply at Lazada Power Supply Rating: Raspberry Pi3 - 5v, 2.5amp Raspberry Pi4 - 5v, 3.0amp Orange Pi One - 5v, 3.0amp - 16gb SD Card (Sandisk Ultra Class10 recommended, Buy at Octagon or SM Department Store) - Multi Coin slot - 12v DC Power Supply Buy at Lazada - Outdoor/Indoor Access Point that supports Bridge Mode with DHCP disabled - USB to RJ45 Network Adapter Buy at Lazada - Fiber Internet Connection (Recommended) - Female to Female Jumper Wire Cables Buy at Lazada - DC Barrel Jack Adapter Buy at Lazada - USB SD Card Reader Buy at Lazada - EZ WiFi Vendo License Buy at Lazada - 3 pcs Cat6 or Cat5e Patch Cords Buy at Lazada The total cost of the project is not more than P10,000
- Single channel relay with optocoupler Buy at Lazada - CPU Case fan - Heat Shrink tube - Electrical Tape - 5mm Led with Mounting base. - 1k ohm resistor
1. Connect the GPIO2(Pin3) going to "Coin" pin usually the white cable that came with the Coin Slot. 2. Connect the +12V Red cable from the coin slot to the +12V power supply 3. Connect the ground Black cable from the coin slot to the -12V power supply 4. Connect the same ground Black cable to any of the ground pins on the Raspberry Pi (Pin6, Pin9, Pin14, Pin20, Pin25, Pin30, Pin34, Pin 39) 5. Set the coin slot switches to “fast” and “NO”
1. Connect the GPIO2(Pin3) going to "Coin" pin usually the white cable that came with the Coin Slot. 2. Connect the +12V Red cable from the coin slot to the NC port of the relay 3. Connect the +12V cable to the positive port of the Female DC Barrel Jack 4. Connect the ground Black cable from the coin slot to the negative port of the Female DC Barrel Jack 5. Connect the same ground Black cable to any of the ground pins on the Raspberry Pi (Pin6, Pin9, Pin14, Pin20, Pin25, Pin30, Pin34, Pin 39) 6. Connect the Raspberry Pi 5V(Pin2) to Relay VCC Port (This is +5V) 7. Connect the Raspberry Pi GPIO3(Pin5) to Relay IN port (Signal Out) 8. Connect the Raspberry Pi only 1 ground pin (Pin6, Pin9, Pin14, Pin20, Pin25, Pin30, Pin34, Pin 39) to Relay GND port (Ground) 9. Set the coin slot switches to “fast” and “NO”
1. Connect the on-board Network Port (RJ45) of the Raspberry Pi/Orange Pi going to the ISP’s Modem or Switch. This network will be the source of the internet connection (PLDT Subscribers: Some modems limits the users to only use LAN Port1, other ports are disabled. We recommend using a network switch if you have more than 1 devices that uses the LAN.) 2. Connect the USB to LAN adapter to one of the USB ports of the Raspberry Pi/Orange Pi. 3. Connect the USB to LAN adapter Network Port (RJ45) to the Access Point/Bridge (If using an indoor wifi router, use port 1. Do not use the WAN port) 4. Make sure to disable the DHCP Server/Feature of the Access Point/Bridge (Note: Most WiFi repeaters are not capable for this type of network application) 5. Plug the 5V power supply to the Raspberry Pi/Orange Pi and the other end to the 1 to 3 Ports AC Outlet Adapter 6. Plug the 12V Barrel Jack to Female Barrel Jack and plug the other end to 1 to 3 Ports AC Outlet Adapter
1. Download the image at http://wifivendo.ezsoftware.net/downloads 2. Unzip the file finalxxxxxxxx.zip 3. Write the image to the SD Card using the software Win32 Disk Imager (can be downloaded at https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/) 4. Prepare the coffee while waiting for the writing process to complete. 5. Insert the SD Card to the Raspberry Pi/Orange Pi and start booting.
Two ways to configure the admin. A - Using WiFi Network 1a. Connect the computer/mobile device to the vendo WiFi network 2a. Using the browser open http://admin.localnet. Login using the default username/email = firstname.lastname@example.org and default password = admin B - Using WAN Network (Windows) 1b. Open http://ezadmin.local/ in your browser 2b. Login using the default username/email = email@example.com and default password = admin
1. Connect to the Vendo WiFi network 2. Enter the admin password in the coupon code. (You can use the admin password as coupon. 2 hours will be credited to your time everytime you use the admin password as a coupon.) 3. On the bottom of the portal page, you will see "Admin IP", copy the ip address and open it in your browser. example: http://192.168.1.101 4. The admin page will open, Login using the admin password. (default password = admin)
1. Login to the Admin page 2. Click “License and Activation” and copy the Activation Code 3. Send the Activation Code to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the customer support to contact you. You can also send your activation code by chatting with us at our facebook page
1. Connect to EZ WiFi Vendo network and wait for the popup window (Portal Page) to show. For older phone models, please type 10.0.0.1 in the browser. 2. Press "Insert Coin" button. Product must be actvated to use coin feature. You can use voucher during the trial period of 15 days. 3. Wait for the beeping sound from the phone or the green light located on the coinbox and begin inserting the coins.
We are not responsible for any hardware damage caused during the assembly. Do it at your own risk.